The following are verbatim reviews from actual patients of Dr. Ross Clevens…
I had a Facelift and lower and upper bilateral Blepharoplasty. I have been getting different types of treatments and products since about January 201 0and I have seen him speak. I did research online and since I already had a relationship with the office, I just felt very comfortable in going with Dr. Clevens. That and that he graduated from Harvard Medical School. He gave good information regarding the surgical procedures, what to expect and timeline as far as healing. I’ve been getting lots of comments telling me I look 10, 15 years younger. It’s been a wonderful experience and I look forward to being a patient at that center for a long time.
I’m recently retired and taking stock of my efforts to stay healthy and fit but my jowls were not cooperating. My body was improving and losing weight and toning and my chin was not. I decided that I needed some surgical assistance with a Neck Lift. Dr. Clevens’ approach to the patient is very patient-focused, whether it was his administrative staff, his nursing staff or himself, it was always done with a very engaging and listening type of environment. My recovery was relatively fast. I chose to stay indoors while I had the bandage on my neck. The jowls are just gone, I have definition to my chin and my neck size is smaller and it just looks so much better. I don’t know how to assess it in terms of how much younger I look but I definitely do. The results as far as I’m concerned are remarkable. I think most men are hesitant to even consider a facial surgery. We tend to have our egos but I have to say this is a simple procedure, it’s affordable, it’s effective and the result is wonderful. I would come to Dr. Clevens without a doubt.
Dr. Clevens is the gentlemen who did the skin surgery on my right forearm and he did a very fine job. It was successful and pain-free. He is a good man. I want to thank them for their great work. They’re professional and cautious; everything was good about it.
I just had my first procedure at Dr. Clevens’ clinic with his physician’s assistant, Lori, and the whole thing was perfect! The Perlane was a piece of cake. The marionette lines are gone, which is what I wanted. Lori did a great job explaining everything to me and I think she’s excellent. It was all a good experience. The next time I need something I’m going back there, that’s for sure!
I had three procedures on May 22nd with Dr. Clevens. I had a Facelift, Brow Lift, and under eye Blepharoplasty. I didn’t have a first consultation with Dr. Clevens, I had a consultation process with a patient care specialist and she was very upbeat and professional. I later had an excellent meeting with the doctor. He answered all my questions and I found him to be professional. He listened, which I thought was a very good thing. I found the pre-op information quite extensive. They had prepared a list of things to purchase all the way down to a child’s sponge toothbrush and many other things. Post-op, the nurse was outstanding. It’s now been a little over a month from the day I came in for my surgeries, and I think the results are beautiful. They did a really fine job. They are very subtle. I do not have a real surprised-looking result. If someone didn’t know that there was something different about me, they’d know I look good.
Dear Dr. Clevens & Staff:
Exquisite hydrangeas beautifully arranged arrived at my door on Friday. Just one more example of your kind and thoughtful gestures.
Beginning the day I entered your doors with tears in my eyes, feeling defeated, you have reassured me, provided comfort and for that I am eternally grateful!
Thank you! Thank you!
I just wanted to tell you that, although I have had to delay the debut of my book, I am so delighted that I went ahead with your suggestion and advice to have this procedure.
I am also glad that I did not even consider having anything done by anyone other than Dr. Clevens. His experience, education and talent for his work are second to none. His demeanor and ability to get to the bottom line in a no-nonsense approach is so easy to understand. I feel totally confident that the outcome will be better than I envision, even now.
After a shaky start with nursing and appointments, I have had nothing but perfect and helpful staff with such a professional approach and competent care. Christina is such an asset.
Overall, this has been an amazing and positive experience, and I thank you for your management of my case. Most of all, tremendous thanks go to the doctor himself for a gift so personal and perfect for my overall confidence and happiness for my future. He did a fabulous job on my face.
E. B., Merritt Island, FL
At 54 years of age and a widower since 2008, Suzanne didn’t like what she saw in the mirror anymore?her husband’s passing had added years to her face. But she has always believed that when one thing ends something else begins, so she began her journey through facial plastic surgery.
“Although I had visited other doctors, my research stopped with Dr. Ross Clevens. I knew from my first visit with him and his staff that I would be in good hands.
I have always been an active person, socially and professionally, and I have always taken pride in the things I can control — my hairstyle, makeup, the clothes I wear. I have a rewarding career in the beauty industry, but something was missing. I was unable to “fix” that drawn, tired look on my face, and it created a disconnect in the way I looked and the way I felt inside.
I decided it was time to make the appreciation and love I have for myself come full circle, so I began looking into upper and lower blepharoplasty with Portrait Skin Resurfacing.
I’m 54 years of age and a widower since June 2008. After the loss of my husband I didn’t like what I saw in the mirror anymore – his passing had taken years off my face. I’ve always tried to live by the motive “when one thing ends something else begins,” and so I chose to begin my life again with a brand new face, hence the beginning of my journey through plastic surgery.
My research stopped with Dr. Ross Clevens – I was unable to find any negative remarks about the doctor or his staff. My initial consultation with Tammy was a refreshing surprise. I’ll admit I was a bit nervous, but Tammy comforted me when necessary and explained the procedures I was interested in simply and understandably.
I am writing to say thank you for the excellent surgical work you did on my lips. I have received numerous compliments since my lips have healed. This surgery has had a very positive effect on my self confidence and has given me a brighter outlook for the future. I would like to extend my gratitude to you as well as Tammy and Lorin for all of their help, patience and encouragement throughout the process.
I had eyelid surgery with Dr. Clevens and it is the best thing that I have ever done for myself. I had so much excess skin around my eyes and looked tired all the time. I just didn’t like the way I looked. After a consult with Dr. Clevens, I knew I was in great hands. It has been 5 months since the surgery and my eyes look so much better. All that excess skin gone and everyone tells me how rested I look. I am so happy and grateful to you Dr. Clevens! Thank you. – S.
I wanted to thank the team today for working hard with my tight schedule. I drive almost an hour and a half (depending on traffic) from Orlando to see Dr. Clevens, the “Botox Genius”. He is the only doctor I have found that can inject me without any bruising – I can always trust him, especially for big and special events. Thanks!!!
- I went shopping today at the Belk Store in Viera. Today was Senior Day at the store. Seniors 55 years old and over, get an extra 15% off merchandise. So I asked for the 15% Senior’s discount and the Clerk wanted to know if I was 55 years old. I said yes with a chuckle. This made my day! (G.R., Tampa, FL)
- I am 68 and thanks to your skilled hands, I look a lot younger. (LH, Vero Beach, FL)
- I am writing to say thank you for the excellent surgical work you did on my lips. I have received numerous compliments since my lips have healed. This surgery has had a very positive effect on my self confidence and has given me a brighter outlook for the future. I would like to extend my gratitude to you as well as Tammy and Lorin for all of their help, patience and encouragement throughout the process.
- Your skillful knowledge and amazing talent is a gift to the plastic surgery world. (K. T., Melbourne, FL )
- I could not have been in better hands — literally! (P. W., Satellite Beach, FL)
- Just a thank you to let you know how very much you are appreciated. Not only for your incredible talent, great staff, personal attention to your patients but all that makes you, you! (A. B., Palm Bay, FL)
- I would like to thank you and your staff for the warm professional care that you have show me. (L. S., West Palm Beach, FL)
- I would like also to express my sincere thanks and appreciation for a well coordinated and very efficient, excellent professional care. (J. R-G., Miami Beach, FL)
- Everyone says I looked great at my class reunion. I looked better than my classmates at our 55th. (J. T., Naples, FL)
- With sincere heartfelt gratitude I want to thank you for your time, patience and effort you have put into my surgeries. (G. J., Saugatuck, MI)
- You definitely make everyone happy and boost their confidence level. I will continue to put myself at your disposal. (B.C. W., Oakland, CA)
- The people in your office are really a team of professionals that make a patient feel cared for. (W. L., Atlanta, GA)
- You and your staff are so compassionate and reassuring. Thank you so much. How fortunate I have been to see you! (J.M. B., Burbank, CA)
- Dr. Clevens, you are a generous man and your staff is to be commended on their attributes. (P. K., Melbourne, FL)
- I can see why you are so highly thought of. (A. M., Orlando, FL)
- Your care, sensitivity and encouragement have meant so much. (Q. W., Albany, NY)
- Please accept my appreciation for the kind and thoughtful manner in which you carried out my surgery. (J. V., Seattle, WA)
- For the first time, I enjoyed medical appointments. Thank you for the phenomenal support we received before and after surgery. (E. S., Boston, MA)
- Thank you for listening to my concerns and surpassing my expectations. You are a wonderful caring person with a special talent. (C. R., Portland, OR)
- A note of appreciation for your expertise and care; for the generosity of your heart. (F. E., NY,NY)
- For the first time I have a side profile. You have changed my life. Thank you so much! (S. M., Miami, FL)