Dr. Clevens is the only practicing Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon between Stuart, St. Augustine and Orlando.
Dr. Clevens is a fellowship-trained facial plastic cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon. A noted educator, author, lecturer and innovator in the field of facial plastic surgery, Dr. Clevens completed his undergraduate training at Yale, and medical school and internship at Harvard.
Dr. Ross Clevens remains on the leading edge of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery through his active involvement with:
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- International Society of Cosmetic Laser Surgeons
- Florida Society of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Florida Society of Dermatologic Surgeons
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Prior to settling in Central Florida, Dr. Clevens completed his residency and advanced fellowship in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Michigan medical school, where he also served as Chief Resident and as a member of the Facial Plastic Surgery faculty. Recognizing the social value of facial plastic surgery, Dr. Clevens firmly believes that his gift should be utilized to help women who have been disfigured at the hands of others. He participates in the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Domestic Violence Project, offering pro bono reconstructive surgery to victims of domestic violence and trauma. Dr. Clevens has also founded Face of Change, a 501c3 charitable entity that brings medical care and delivers food to needy children in developing nations.