At Clevens Face and Body Specialists, we’re always interested in meeting skilled, experienced providers as well as talented aesthetics professionals who are interested in joining our award-winning team. Our associates enjoy a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, complimentary cosmetic treatments, life insurance, long-term disability, health/dental/vision insurance, and more.
Social Media Marketing Specialist – Job Description
Clevens Face and Body Specialists is a plastic surgery group and medispa founded by Ross A. Clevens, MD, FACS. A graduate of Yale, Harvard and the University of Michigan, Dr. Clevens is Brevard’s double-board certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He has served patients in the Central Florida area and beyond for more than 20 years. His associate, Dr. Amy Simon, is a double fellowship trained, board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast and body procedures. She is widely known for bringing the SPAIR short-scar breast surgery technique to the Southeastern U.S. With offices in Melbourne and Merritt Island, Clevens Face and Body Specialists also offers Botox and fillers, permanent hair restoration, laser treatments, nonsurgical body contouring, laser hair removal, skin cancer care and medical-grade skin care. The practice helps patients look and feel their best by offering comprehensive care delivered by a team of specialists. Known for leading the way with innovation, community giving and excellence in patient care, Clevens Face and Body Specialists was named one of the nation’s top healthcare firms in the 2018 American Business Awards.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Cultivate a following on social media platforms and develop content to drive engagement and support Company objectives.
- Craft and schedule regular posts to social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Linked In, YouTube and others.
- Build a following on Instagram of users who match specific personas.
- Develop and execute social media ad campaigns to achieve Company goals.
- Monitor social media after hours/weekends as needed to provide immediate response to comments and inquiries.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS: Regularly post new Before & After photos to DrClevens.com to maintain gallery.
- Partner with Assistant PCC to maintain record of all Before & After photo requests from our surgeons.
- Final accountability to ensure photo consents are in place before photos are published online.
- Send photos to Web Management Firm, and validate that photos are posted correctly.
- Maintain record of all photos posted online.
ONLINE DOCTOR PROFILES:
- Maintain doctor profiles such as on RealSelf.com and HealthGrades, etc. to ensure all content is accurate and up-to-date.
- Submit responses to questions (crafted by our doctors), and maintain Before & After photos and video library.
- Assist the Marketing Director with the development of marketing strategy for the practice.
- Assist with Event Marketing initiatives, including regular off-site seminars, speaking engagements, and in-office events.
- Assist with production of videos to be used on company website and social media.
- Create reports to analyze PPC campaigns to determine ROI.
- Assist providers with obtaining testimonials from Patients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum two years of experience in a professional marketing role with a focus on social media
- Demonstrable understanding of various social media platforms and how to use each to achieve specific objectives
- Proven success developing social media campaigns and initiatives that achieve specific results aligned with business goals
- Excellent communication skills and ability to craft creative messaging that drives engagement and delivers a consistent brand experience
- Basic digital photography editing skills, including cropping, color balancing, compression, and file management
- Experience managing a social media calendar and using scheduling software or scheduling features within platforms
- Experience with social media analytics to measure and report on results
- Strict attention to detail
- Digital Marketing specialization or related certification
- Expertise with graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience as an on-camera “host” who interviews subjects in a “talk-show” format
- Prior experience as a consumer or professional within the aesthetics industry
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
To apply for one of our openings, please complete the form below. (*Indicates required field.)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.