At Clevens Face and Body Specialists, we’re always interested in meeting skilled, experienced providers as well as talented aesthetics professionals who are interested in joining our award-winning team. Our associates enjoy a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, complimentary cosmetic treatments, long-term disability, health/dental/vision insurance, and more.
Social Media Marketing Specialist
SOCIAL MEDIA: Cultivate a following on social media platforms and develop content to drive engagement and support Company objectives.
- Craft and schedule regular posts to social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Linked In, YouTube and others.
- Plan and produce video content for social channels, including patient testimonials, doctor interactions with patients, Q&A videos with doctors, and filming and/or editing footage of doctors performing surgery in the operating room.
- Build a following on Instagram of users who match specific personas.
- Develop and execute social media ad campaigns to achieve Company goals.
- Monitor social media after hours/weekends as needed to provide immediate response to comments and inquiries.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS: Regularly post new patient photos to maintain galleries online and on internal systems.
- Serve as lead to regularly post new patient Before & After photos online, on social channels, and to internal systems, ensuring all are up-to-date.
- Final accountability to ensure photo consents are in place before photos or videos are published online.
- Serve as back-up to Assistant PCC, as needed, to take Before & After photos of patients and provide imaging support.
- Partner with Assistant PCC to maintain record of all Before & After photo requests from our surgeons, and maintain record of all photos posted online.
ONLINE DOCTOR PROFILES:
- Maintain doctor profiles such as on RealSelf.com and HealthGrades, etc. to ensure all content is accurate and up-to-date.
- Submit responses to questions (crafted by our doctors), and maintain Before & After photos and video library.
- Assist providers with obtaining testimonials/online reviews from Patients.
- Assist with Event Marketing initiatives, including online and/or live seminars, speaking engagements, and in-office events.
- Assist with production of videos to be used on company website and social media.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum two years of experience in a professional marketing role with a focus on social media
- Demonstrable understanding of various social media platforms and how to use each to achieve specific objectives
- Proven success developing social media campaigns and initiatives that achieve specific results aligned with business goals
- Excellent communication skills and ability to craft creative messaging that drives engagement and delivers a consistent brand experience
- Basic digital photography editing skills, including cropping, color balancing, compression, and file management
- Basic video production and editing skills, including splicing video footage together, overlaying audio files, and basic special effects
- Experience managing a social media calendar and using scheduling software or scheduling features within platforms
- Experience with social media analytics to measure and report on results
- Strict attention to detail
- Digital Marketing specialization or related certification
- Expertise with graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience as an on-camera “host” who interviews subjects in a “talk-show” format
- Prior experience as a consumer or professional within the medical aesthetics industry
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
Plastic Surgery Surgical Tech or CFSA
The Surgical Tech performs a variety of technical duties to assist in preparing and caring for patients both pre and post-operatively. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and scrubbing for OR and Office Based Procedures
- Under the supervision of the operating surgeon, assists in skin closure, subcutaneous closure, fascia closure, and incising tissue, and performs hemostatic techniques.
- Assembles supplies and equipment needed for surgical procedures.
- Prepares sterile instrument table.
- Prepares patient skin for surgery in accordance with standards.
- Maintains aseptic techniques and actively monitors situations which could lead to breaches in aseptic technique.
- Positions patient according to type of surgery.
- Work in office clinic as needed; includes office procedures, Botox, fillers, and laser set up
- Coordinate instruments and implants between office and OR according to the schedule
- Assists the surgical team in surgical procedures which may include passing instruments, sponges and suture work.
- Maintains work area.
- Gathers equipment for cleaning and sterilization.
- Assists in the monitoring of the patient through the procedure.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Assist in clinic days as scheduled including rooming patients and providing post-op care.
- Participate in two semi-annual events.
- Assist with production of videos/photos to be used on company website and social media.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience
- Licensed Surgical Technician or Certified Scrub First Assistant
- Minimum three years of experience
- 3-5 years plus of experience working in the Operating Room – Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery Experience Preferred
- ~Sewing Work Experience Required~ Please note resumes will not be considered if sewing experience is not listed.
- Be able to be credentialed at local hospitals and surgery centers, as needed
- Must be detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task, function independently, and be a team player.
- Computer skills to pull schedules and implant sheets from EMR.
To express interest in joining our team, please complete the form below. (*Indicates required field.)
Questions? Email email@example.com.