At Clevens Face and Body Specialists, we’re always interested in meeting skilled, experienced providers as well as talented aesthetics professionals who are interested in joining our award-winning team. Our associates enjoy a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, complimentary cosmetic treatments, life insurance, long-term disability, health/dental/vision insurance, and more.
Plastic Surgery Surgical Tech or CFSA
The Surgical Tech performs a variety of technical duties to assist in preparing and caring for patients both pre and post-operatively. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and scrubbing for OR and Office Based Procedures
- Under the supervision of the operating surgeon, assists in skin closure, subcutaneous closure, fascia closure, and incising tissue, and performs hemostatic techniques.
- Assembles supplies and equipment needed for surgical procedures.
- Prepares sterile instrument table.
- Prepares patient skin for surgery in accordance with standards.
- Maintains aseptic techniques and actively monitors situations which could lead to breaches in aseptic technique.
- Positions patient according to type of surgery.
- Work in office clinic as needed; includes office procedures, Botox, fillers, and laser set up
- Coordinate instruments and implants between office and OR according to the schedule
- Assists the surgical team in surgical procedures which may include passing instruments, sponges and suture work.
- Maintains work area.
- Gathers equipment for cleaning and sterilization.
- Assists in the monitoring of the patient through the procedure.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Assist in clinic days as scheduled including rooming patients and providing post-op care.
- Participate in two semi-annual events.
- Assist with production of videos/photos to be used on company website and social media.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience
- Licensed Surgical Technician or Certified Scrub First Assistant
- Minimum three years of experience
- 3-5 years plus of experience working in the Operating Room – Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery Experience Preferred
- ~Sewing Work Experience Required~ Please note resumes will not be considered if sewing experience is not listed.
- Be able to be credentialed at local hospitals and surgery centers, as needed
- Must be detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task, function independently, and be a team player.
- Computer skills to pull schedules and implant sheets from EMR.
To express interest in joining our team, please complete the form below. (*Indicates required field.)
Questions? Email email@example.com.