At Clevens Face and Body Specialists, we’re always interested in meeting skilled, experienced providers as well as talented aesthetics professionals who are interested in joining our award-winning team.
Our associates enjoy a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, complimentary cosmetic treatments, long-term disability, health/dental/vision insurance, and more.
Social Media Coordinator
- Melbourne, Florida | Merritt Island, Florida
Clevens Face and Body Specialists is a plastic surgery group and medspa founded by Ross A. Clevens, MD, FACS. A graduate of Yale, Harvard, and the University of Michigan, Dr. Clevens is Brevard’s double-board certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He has served patients in the Central Florida area and beyond for more than 20 years. His associates include Facial Plastic Surgeon Phillip Barbee, MD and Andrew McGregor, MD, a plastic surgeon who specializes in breast and body procedures.
With offices in Melbourne and Merritt Island, Clevens Face and Body Specialists also offers Botox and fillers, permanent hair restoration, laser treatments, nonsurgical body contouring, laser hair removal, skin cancer care and medical-grade skin care. The practice helps patients look and feel their best by offering comprehensive care delivered by a team of specialists. Known for leading the way with innovation, community giving and excellence in patient care, Clevens Face and Body Specialists was named one of the nation’s top healthcare firms in the American Business Awards.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Under the direction of the practice leadership team and Marketing Director, you will cultivate a following on social media platforms and develop content to drive engagement and support Company objectives. (Approximately 50% of your time will be spent in this area.)
- Craft and schedule regular posts to social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Linked In, YouTube, TikTok, and others.
- Plan and produce video content for social channels, including patient testimonials, doctor interactions with patients, Q&A videos with doctors, and filming and/or editing footage of doctors performing surgery in the operating room.
- Build a following on Instagram of users who match specific personas.
- Monitor social media after hours/weekends as needed to provide immediate response to comments and inquiries.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS: Regularly post new patient photos to maintain galleries online and on internal systems. (Approximately 25% of your time will be spent in this area.)
- Serve as lead to regularly post new patient Before & After photos online, on social channels, and to internal systems, ensuring all are up-to-date.
- Final accountability to ensure photo consents are in place before photos or videos are published online.
- Serve as back-up to Assistant PCC, as needed, to take Before & After photos of patients and provide imaging support.
- Partner with Assistant PCC to maintain record of all Before & After photo requests from our surgeons, and maintain record of all photos posted online.
ONLINE DOCTOR PROFILES: (Approximately 10% of your time will be spent in this area.)
- Maintain doctor profiles such as on RealSelf.com and HealthGrades, etc. to ensure all content is accurate and up-to-date.
- Submit responses to questions (crafted by our doctors), and maintain Before & After photos and video library.
Other Responsibilities: (Approximately 15% of your time will be spent in this area.)
- Assist providers with obtaining testimonials/online reviews from Patients.
- Assist with Event Marketing initiatives, including online and/or live seminars, speaking engagements, and in-office events.
- Assist with production of videos to be used on company website and social media.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum two years of experience in a professional marketing role with a focus on social media
- Demonstrable understanding of various social media platforms and how to use each to achieve specific objectives
- Proven success developing social media campaigns and initiatives that achieve specific results aligned with business goals
- Excellent communication skills and ability to craft creative messaging that drives engagement and delivers a consistent brand experience
- Basic digital photography editing skills, including cropping, color balancing, compression, and file management
- Basic video production and editing skills, including splicing video footage together, overlaying audio files, and basic special effects
- Experience managing a social media calendar and using scheduling software or scheduling features within platforms
- Experience with social media analytics to measure and report on results
- Strict attention to detail
- Digital Marketing specialization or related certification
- Expertise with graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience as an on-camera “host” who interviews subjects in a “talk-show” format
- Prior experience as a consumer or professional within the medical aesthetics industry
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
Medical Insurance Billing Specialist
- Melbourne, Florida | Merritt Island, Florida
Join us at Clevens Face and Body Specialists! As Brevard's premier growing provider of Plastic Surgery, Botox and fillers, permanent hair restoration, laser treatments, nonsurgical body contouring, laser hair removal, skin cancer care and medical-grade skin care, you will have the opportunity to work with highly educated providers learning the most advanced procedures in the industry!
Our billing specialist oversees the tasks of sending statement to patients and insurance companies and monitoring outstanding balances to ensure accounts are paid on time and in full. They help our organization keep track of how much money is owed and by whom, often managing numerous accounts at once. The ideal candidate must have excellent coding/billing skills as well as deep organizational skills to accurately handle all of the incoming payments, outgoing claims, and more that make up their day-to-day responsibilities. On top of this meticulous attention to detail, the billing specialist must also possess excellent communication skills to answer questions for patients, solve their issues, and keep management updated with relevant account information.
Medical Biller Duties and Responsibilities
A few, but not all, duties include:
- Perform posting charges (insurance and cosmetic)
- Perform posting of payments and adjustments
- Conduct duties in a professional and timely fashion with patients, co-workers,
- billing company, and insurance companies
- Submit billing data/claims to the appropriate insurance providers
- Scan office/surgical encounters to billing company
- Scan payments, EOBs, and other correspondence
- Process claims, resolve denials
- Obtain authorizations for procedures
- Achieve maximum reimbursement for services provided
- Maintain and report on outstanding accounts
- Effective communication skills
- Basic computer skills, such as sending emails, typing, and using spreadsheets
- Interact patients, billing and insurance companies
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Work independently
- Collaborate well with others
About Our Company
Clevens Face & Body Specialists founded in 1996 is the premier multidisciplinary plastic surgery practice on the east coast of Central Florida. With two locations and four board certified plastic and facial plastic surgeons, our successful practice is poised for continued growth and expansion. The practice encompasses an integrative Wellness center and Medispa. We are within the top 1% of the nation’s plastic surgery practices according to BSM Consulting Annual Benchmarking Report.
Job Type: Full-time
- Associate’s degree or higher; Certified Medical Coder preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in medical billing or any coding industry
- Proficient in electronic medical records
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and EMR software
- Learn more about us at www.drclevens.com
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate
- Melbourne, FL 32935: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- ICD-10: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Experienced Front Desk Medical Receptionist
Melbourne, Florida | Merritt Island, Florida
Busy Cosmetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgery office with 2 locations is growing again! Looking for an Experienced Medical Front Desk Receptionist. Preference shown to professionals with experience in plastic or dermatology front office, strong computer skills, and EMR knowledge.
This full-time position's responsibilities include:
- Greeting Patients
- Passion to enhance the patient experience
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Scheduling patient appointments and professional phone skills
- Prepare & organize patient charts
- Handle patient flow
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of patient needs and requests
- Ability to provide patients with basic information on aesthetic procedures and products (training provided)
- Ability to adapt to a team environment and to make those team members around them better
- Self starter who has the ability to be a team leader and a mentor to colleagues
- Flexible work hours - dependable
- People skills to handle different personalities and personal situations
- Provide administrative support wherever necessary
Knowledge, skills, and abilities seeking :
A strong, solid background in a medical office - 2 YEARS MINIMUM (Preferably Plastics, Cosmetic, or Derm)
Experience in scheduling patients
Experience with insurance verification
Proven utilization of time management
Solid working knowledge of computers and internet (a must)
Proficient in Microsoft Office (word and excel) and Nextech (a plus)
Strong customer service required
Exemplary communication skills and a professional presence
Demonstrated initiative (self-starter)
Strong organizational skills (must have)
"Can Do" Attitude
REQUIRED Front Desk/Customer Service: 2 years
The ideal candidate will be professional, caring, efficient, organized, and able to multi-task.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Job Type: Full-time
Melbourne, Florida | Merritt Island, Florida
Join us at Clevens Face and Body Specialists! As Brevard's premier growing provider of Plastic Surgery, Botox and fillers, permanent hair restoration, laser treatments, nonsurgical body contouring, laser hair removal, skin cancer care, and medical-grade skincare, you will have the opportunity to work with highly educated providers learning the most advanced procedures!
Specifically, you will work with several providers assisting patients clinically and performing light medical procedures. This is a wonderful opportunity to expand your already existing dermatology experience along with learning new techniques in cosmetics (CoolSculpting, fillers, and more). Other responsibilities include assisting with pre-op visits, post-op visits, minor office procedures, scheduling post-op care, managing patient EMR, and stocking exam rooms daily. Prior experience in wound care & suturing is a plus.
Our ideal candidate will have 2 years plus of experience and be medically proficient, organized, multi-tasked, sharp, and sales oriented. Full benefits include quarterly Botox and semi-annual fillers plus more. There are many other internal benefits associated with this unique opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
The basic duties of clinical medical assistants include:
- Greeting patients, taking medical histories, preparing patients for medical examinations
- Assisting physicians during examinations, assisting with medical procedures - knowledge of sterile technique!
- Sterilizing medical instruments, removing sutures Working within EMR
- Calling prescriptions into pharmacies Administering Topical and/or Oral Medications
- Scanning patient medical records, maintaining the confidentiality of patient information, restocking inventory, and notifying clinical lead of low inventory supplies
- Scheduling patient medical procedures, following up on patient visits Updating patient charts, ordering lab tests
- Work between 2 locations - Melbourne & Merritt Island Multi-tasking abilities and people skills to handle different personalities and personal situations A medical mindset to understand the theories, reasons, and technical aspects of medicine
Fellow, Facial Plastic Surgery
Program Director(s): Ross Clevens, MD, FACS
Duration (number of weeks/months): 52 weeks
Licensure Required: Florida MD or Florida DO
An opening is available for a one-year fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery commencing summer of 2022. The Fellowship Program is under the direction of widely respected physicians in Coastal Florida. The objectives of the fellowship program are to provide an outstanding opportunity for the acquisition of specialized knowledge and skills in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and to develop trained specialists who will contribute to the ongoing development of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. The fellowship focuses broadly on all aspects of facial plastic surgery with an emphasis on rhinoplasty, cosmetic surgery of the aging face, laser surgery, MOHS surgery, and MOHS reconstruction. The practice consists of two fellowship-trained, actively practicing, and busy facial plastic surgeons, and one general plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of the breast and body. Depending upon the interest of the candidate, sufficient time is allowed for cosmetic breast and body plastic surgery. This fellowship is only open to graduates from US accredited medical schools. The salary is competitive and benefits are offered.
Plastic Surgery Surgical Tech or CFSA
The Surgical Tech performs a variety of technical duties to assist in preparing and caring for patients both pre and post-operatively. The tasks and responsibilities include:
Coordinating and scrubbing for OR and Office Based Procedures
Under the supervision of the operating surgeon, assists in skin closure, subcutaneous closure, fascia closure, and incising tissue, and performs hemostatic techniques.
Assembles supplies and equipment needed for surgical procedures.
Prepares sterile instrument table.
Prepares patient skin for surgery in accordance with standards.
Maintains aseptic techniques and actively monitors situations that could lead to breaches in aseptic technique.
Positions patients according to the type of surgery.
Work in office clinic as needed; includes office procedures, Botox, fillers, and laser set up
Coordinate instruments and implants between the office and OR according to the schedule
Assists the surgical team in surgical procedures which may include passing instruments, sponges, and suture work.
Maintains work area.
Gathers equipment for cleaning and sterilization.
Assists in the monitoring of the patient through the procedure.
Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Assist in clinic days as scheduled including rooming patients and providing post-op care.
- Participate in two semi-annual events.
- Assist with production of videos/photos to be used on the company website and social media.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
- Licensed Surgical Technician or Certified Scrub First Assistant
- Minimum three years of experience
- 3-5 years plus of experience working in the Operating Room – Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery Experience Preferred
- ~Sewing Work Experience Required~ Please note resumes will not be considered if sewing
- experience is not listed.
- Be able to be credentialed at local hospitals and surgery centers, as needed
- Must be detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task, function independently, and be a team player.
- Computer skills to pull schedules and implant sheets from EMR.