At Clevens Face & Body Specialists, our Brevard doctors value education, academic achievement, and hard work. One of the many ways we give back to our community is through the Clevens Face & Body Specialists Scholarship to recognize a student’s dedication to excellence in pursuit of his or her academic goals.
- Essays must include full name, grade level, intended major, school currently attending, email address, mailing address, and phone number along with a parent or legal guardian’s full name, email address, and phone number.
- Applicants should include a link to their Facebook profile so we may confirm their identity and if selected as a finalist, link to the profile.
- The applicant should state where they are currently accepted or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- Essays should be submitted to email@example.com in plain text, Microsoft Word, or PDF format or via the online form at drclevens.com/scholarship.
- Essays should be submitted no later than April 1 for the May 15 decision and October 1 for the November 15 decision each year.
- If selected as a finalist, graduating seniors must provide proof of a minimum 3.0 GPA in high school, as well as an acceptance letter or other proof of acceptance to a qualifying school.
- Rising seniors will likewise need to submit their most recent transcript showing a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- No additional information should be included.