Register for our Complete Skin Cancer Care webinar, and learn everything there is to know about keeping your skin healthy, safe, and protected.
Discover how to look and feel your BEST in this series of educational programs presented by Clevens Face and Body Specialists.
Did you know that skin cancer is the most common cancer in the U.S. and around the world? This webinar covers everything you need to know to protect and maintain healthy skin. During the virtual seminar, you'll hear about how we prove complete skin cancer care, including MOHS surgery -- the gold standard for skin cancer treatment. She will also answer the questions patients ask most, including:
- What are the different types of skin cancer?
- What are the risk factors for skin cancer?
- How often should I have a skin cancer screening?
- What should I look for when checking my own skin?
- What are my treatment options if I have skin cancer?
- What is MOHS surgery? What is the recovery like?
- How can I protect myself?
- What is the best type of sunscreen to use?
To get started, register below.