Botox, Fillers Among Top Ten Plastic Surgery Trends for 2010
Botox and fillers will become more popular and the cost of cosmetic surgery will continue to rise, according to a group of industry experts, who recently released their forecast for the top plastic surgery trends of 2010.
The cost of cosmetic surgery will go up, and non-invasive procedures like Botox and fillers will be more and more popular – that’s according to a group of industry experts who prepared a forecast for the top ten plastic surgery trends of 2010.
* Manufacturers will continue to introduce a variety injectables for the face, some of which may have longer-lasting results…
* A rise in non-invasive procedures – such as Botox – that are effective without being as expensive as full-blown surgery…
* As the economy improves, there will be a resurgence in cosmetic surgery procedures in 2010.
* There will be a ‘flight to quality’ as patients demand board certified surgeons and surgery specialists as problems with non-specialists continue to rise.
* Technologies such as platelet gel and lasers will allow faster healing and less downtime.
Time will tell whether their predictions come to pass in the New Year.