Get to know the Clevens Face and Body Specialists in the comfort of your own home, with our Look & Feel Your BEST! Series.
During this complimentary educational webinar, you’ll hear from our Founder Harvard-trained Facial Plastic Surgeon Ross A. Clevens, MD, FACS as he explains the differences between two popular facial rejuvenation procedures: Facelift vs. Neck Lift. He will discuss two of his signature procedures, the Laser-Assisted Weekend Neck Lift™ and the Profile Neck Lift™ as well as his unique approach to Facelift surgery.
As part of the virtual seminar, Dr. Clevens will answer some of the questions he is most often asked by patients, including:
- What is the difference between a Facelift and a Neck Lift?
- How do I know if I am a good candidate for a Neck Lift procedure?
- How long do Facelift results last?
- Where do you perform Facial Plastic Surgery procedures?
- Am I too old for a Facelift?
- What’s the recovery like after Facelift surgery?
- Does a Facelift include a Neck Lift?
- What type of Facelift do you perform?
- Where are the incisions placed during a Neck Lift procedure? How do you hide the scars?
- What’s the difference between the two Neck Lifts you perform?
At the conclusion of the webinar, you'll have an opportunity to schedule your private 1:1 consultation with any of our Specialists, virtually or in-person, as our gift to you! ($95 Value)
To get started, register below.