Rhinoplasty and liquid rhinoplasty give you the opportunity to enjoy the nose of your dreams. Take a look at an informative webinar with our facial plastic surgery specialists to learn more about these exciting procedures.
Featuring Ross A. Clevens, MD, FACS
Meet Clevens Face and Body Specialists in the comfort of your own home, with our Look & Feel Your BEST! Series of educational webinars.
During this complimentary Virtual Seminar, our award-winning Harvard-trained Facial Plastic Surgeon Ross A. Clevens, MD, FACS discusses one of his favorite procedures, Rhinoplasty. He also presents his signature approach to Liquid Rhinoplasty, also known as a nonsurgical nose job. Dr. Clevens is renowned in his field as an expert on Rhinoplasty techniques. He regularly speaks around the world to teach other surgeons about Rhinoplasty and share his experience with the artistry of this procedure.
Dr. Clevens answers the questions patients ask most about Surgical and Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty, or Nasal Contouring, including:
- Who is a good candidate for a Rhinoplasty procedure?
- What is a Liquid Rhinoplasty, and how long do results last?
- Where is the Rhinoplasty procedure performed?
- What is the recovery like?
- What is the cost of Rhinoplasty?
- How common is Revision Rhinoplasty?
- What problems can a Rhinoplasty correct, both aesthetically and functionally?
At the conclusion of the webinar, you'll have an opportunity to schedule your private consultation with our Specialists, virtually or in-person, as our gift to you! ($95 Value)
To get started, register below.